【Important Notice】

Dear applicants, 
Please be advised that due to the current processing capacity at French Embassy in Beijing, TLScontact Visa Application Centre is experiencing a delay in the appointment slot availability. The Visa Application Center cannot guarantee that the appointment times currently available will meet your timeline prior to the expected departure date. We highly recommend that you book an online appointment well in advance and as soon as you complete your online registration. 

Additionally, the average processing time of all visa applications has also been impacted by the limited capacity and currently ranges between 5 and 10 working days following the application transfer to the diplomatic mission. 

We also recommend you to make an appointment and submit your visa application well in advance to avoid any impact on your travel plans.  



  • DROM, French overseas “Départements” and “Régions” are: Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Mayotte**, and Réunion.

  • CTOM, French overseas territories are: French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia and its dependencies, Saint Martin, Saint Barthélémy and Saint-Pierre and Miquelon*.

These territories are accessible by holding a Schengen visa - issued by a French consulate - whose current validity is between 6 months and 5 years. If not, you must apply for a specific visa.

List of documents

If you would like to apply for a short stay visa (≤90 days) DROM-CTOM:

  • For French Polynesia, Réunion, New Caledonia (Short-stay Tourist): Please click here for the list of documents.

  • Special case of Polynesia, Reunion and New Caledonia: All Chinese tourists traveling through an approved agency are now exempt from visa for Reunion or French Polynesia or New Caledonia, for stays of up to 14 days. Please click here to view the list of accredited travel agencies.For more information, you can also check on website of French authorities.

  • For the other islands of DROM-CTOM: click here, choose a visa type corresponding to your request, for the list of documents.

You can click here,for more information about DROM-CTOM.